sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2026

> Top 20 Select: Mi Gente Latino_


 

 

#20 Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato.  Échame la Culpa. 

  

     

 

 

 

 

#19 Pitbull feat. Fifth Harmony.  Por Favor.

   

     

 

 

 

 

#18 Anitta & Poo Bear. Will I See You.

   

    

 

 

 

 

#17 Los del Río.  Macarena (Bayside Boys Remix).

   

     

 

 

 

 

#16 Fey.  The Other Side.

   

     

 

 

 

 

#15 Thalia feat. Fat Joe.  I Want You.

   

     

 

 

 

 

#14 J Balvin, Willy William feat. Beyoncé.  Mi Gente.

   

    

 

 

 

 

#13 CNCO, Little Mix.  Reggaetón Lento.

   

   

 

 

 

 

#12 Tiesto & Karol G.  Don't Be Shy.

   

    

 

 

 

 

#11 Marc Anthony.  I Need To Know.

   

    

 

 

 

#10 Kali Uchis feat. Tyler, the Creator, Bootsy Collins.  

        After the Storm.

   

     

 

 

 

 

#09 Soraya.  Suddenly.

   

     

 

 

 

 

#08 Paulina Rubio.  Don't Say Goodbye.

   

   

 

 

 

 

#07 Ricky Martin & Christina Aguilera.  

         Nobody Wants To Be Lonely.

   

    

 

 

 

 

#06 Enrique Iglesias.  Rhythm Divine.  

 

    

 

 

 

 

#05 Gloria Estefan.  Turn The Beat Around.

   

   

 

 

 

 

#04 Jennifer Lopez.  If You Had My Love.

   

   

 

 

 

 

#03 Beyoncé feat. Selena.  IRREMPLAZABLE 

         (COMO LA FLOR). 

 

 

    

 

 

 

 

#02 ROSALÍA feat. Bjork & Yves Tumor.  Berghain. 

  

    

 

 

 

 

 

#01 Shakira.  Whenever, Wherever. 

 

 

   

 

 

 

 

No hay comentarios:

> Top 20 Select: Mi Gente Latino_

    #20 Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato.  Échame la Culpa.                    #19 Pitbull feat. Fifth Harmony.   Por Favor.                    #18 ...